For everyone’s delectation, here is my to-do list for the next couple of days. In deference to my asthma problems, nearly all of these can be achieved with soap, water, lemon juice and elbow grease. The mould will be zapped by DH, I hope.
1. Scrub out the microwave oven.
2. Pull out the griller tray and scrub the inside of the griller.
3. Sort out bookshelves and find any unwanted books to go to the Lifeline Book Fair.
4. Pull out the cupboard in the hall away from the wall and clean the floor and get rid of the rapidly-propagating dust bunnies.
5. Find out what has fallen behind the piano.
6. Remove the mould colonies from the ceiling fan in the bathroom.
This is in addition to attending a meeting tonight that will go for about 2 hours.
I bought a new knit top in what I thought was navy blue. In some light, it looks dark blue and under other lights it looks black. I wish I had some way of actually telling what colour a top is while I’m at a shop, looking at clothes under fluorescent light. It’s the same thing with determining the correct shade of foundation for makeup. Next thing you know, you’re wearing makeup that wouldn’t look out of place on Bozo the Clown.