Don’t start me! Seriously, I’ve got a list and it’s not a little list. I’m going to avoid the biggies.
- People who tailgate you when you’re driving at the speed limit
- People who don’t RSVP to invitations
- People who “forget” to turn up to events to which they have accepted an invitation
- People who ‘unfriend’ you online for no obvious purpose, except maybe you’ve lost your shininess and allure
- Squeaky hinges
- Squeaky floorboards
- Mysterious stinks in the bathroom or kitchen or kitty litter
- Cat up-chucks on a beige carpet
- The smell of wee
- People who leave dirty dishes in the sink at work
- People who will not shake hands when one is offered, either at work or at a social setting
- People who expect me to get rid of spiders and insects
See? I told you it was a list. Now share with me your own pet peeves or tell me why some of mine are wrong!